M4 PALAM 2011/2012

I really miss my bebigels so much rite now. I mean M4 bebigels. And my only bebiboi; boys M4. Kan best kalau boleh undur masa balik. Really feels like crying. I miss the laughter, the smiles, the cares, the jokes, the 'late' and the unity of M4. Like seriously rindu gila..


Cikin; I miss ur anger, ur laugh, ur pouting mouth, ur bantal busuk
Ayu; I miss ur blur, ur sweet smile, ur awkward, ur shy, ur appetite
Cut; I miss ur lesung pipit, ur cuteness, ur pipi, ur gentle, ur round eyes
Wanim; I miss ur childness, ur so fast lebam body, bite u, ur 'matang'
Yaya; I miss ur pink, ur handwriting, ur laugh, ur eyes, ur baju kurung
Tiqah; I miss ur words, ur voice, ur support, ur care, ur herbalife


Iwan; Miss ur jokes, ur innocent, ur buncit, ur cant close mouth
Ahmad Azzim; Miss ur gentle, ur care, ur garang, ur responsibility
Wan Zu; Miss ur care, ur teasing, ur teeth, ur calm eyes
Lehan; Miss ur kindness, ur CSC's brain, ur softness, ur pink laptop


Bebiboi yang lain2 pon rindu. Cuma banyak sangat, nanti sambung^^, And I miss the atmosphere of M4. Sekali M4, selamanya M4. I love u guys...






nota kecil: I'll wait for you



1 comment:

  1. Me too. Much miss your kindness, politeness, and tak cepat marah and that beautiful face, kakak sesame bird aka kak long :')

    ReplyDelete